Subject: Re: [amos-list] q2 matches.
From: "Adam Parrott" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:12:45 -0500

From: "Adam Parrott" <[email-masked]>

> > > Axi: Plz tell us all what the numbers "4-1" mean to you ?
> > I'll leave that in your hands if you tell them what "4-3" means. :)
> 
> Ok, It was 3-3 in a match, he said "Ive got to go and get something
> to eat", then about 5mins later he came back. Snuck up behind me, then
> said "back" and shot me straight away,

Actually, I went back and watched the demo, and the score was 5-3. :)

> Now, you tell us all about the "4-1" complete beating I gave you.
You beat me, serving two good BFG shots, if I remember correctly. :)

Adam Parrott, mailto: [email-masked], ICQ# 12967025, Handle: Axianator
Parrottsoft website under reconstruction. Contact above for more details.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html